Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Progression in Digitizing

Progress is being made. Every day I'm chipping away through tapes and getting more material on to the computer. 80 hours of footage is a lot to get through though!

Additional items ingested include interviews with:
Kjerstin Erickson (FORGE founder/director)
Ahmed Gubartalla (head of UNHCR Zambia at the time)
A HIV positive woman
Sara, Tom, and Nicole from FORGE
A group of 8th grade girls.

I'm also burning multiple window dub DVDs of just about everything I digitize, and continue to do so as I go. This is to facilitate spreading it around for feedback to incorporate into the next stage of the editing and fundraising process.

I've already burned through 1/2 of an external 160GB hard drive and 1/3 of my new internal 300GB drive. I may need to investigate additional storage solutions soon!

I'll keep updating as I go.
David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home