Wednesday, May 03, 2006

FORGEing Futures wins 2 Videography Awards

Well, I'm back from NAB. My presentation at the Supermeet went well. People seemed to respond positively to the trailer, and I didn't botch my public speaking. About 800 people were there, seated theatre style for the presentations. I believe a vblog of the event is coming in a few weeks. I'll post a link when it's available.

So, this just in.. FORGEing Futures has won 2 more awards, this time from the Videography Competition.
1. Award of Distinction for the non-profit category.
2. Honorable Mention for Cinematography.

I think that about wraps it up for FORGEing Futures. Zambian Forge is starting the festival submission process, and of course, we shall see what happens at Cannes in 2 weeks..

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home