Sunday, March 19, 2006

Festival Screeners Ready

It's been a busy week, but as it draws to a close, I am happy to announce: Zambian Forge festival screeners are ready!

It's been a long road to get here, but, finally, I'm ready to start pushing this film out into the world.

I flew up to San Francisco, went through my mixing session, and returned to LA with sound files in hand.
I spent the following days plugging away at adding in the audio files, graphics, and fixing a few small items. Then I moved the project over to an uncompressed timeline and output DVD files. I also created a new DVD interface to use for the screeners.
I mailed my first festival submission out on Thursday, just in time to meet a deadline. A couple other copies have gone out in the last few days as well. My new push is for festival entries and to find a distribution mechanism. I'll be working on this over the rest of the spring. More news on that front to follow..

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home