Friday, December 24, 2004

Happy Holidaze!

I am now in Pittsburgh, where I've had a busy and interesting week. I've met with several people that might be interested in helping produce Zambian Forge, and they were impressed by the trailer and the content of this film. I have also been spending time with Tom Silverman and Brandon from FORGE, hanging out, and doing prep work for the FORGE promotional video. I also got to meet several of the FORGE 2005 volunteers. The forward momentum continues..

It occurred to me a few days ago that I have now been working on this project for over a year. Cher is in Meheba again at the moment, doing assessments for next year - 1 year ago she was doing similar assessments that made FORGE 2004, and this documentary, possible. What a year it has been, and when Semester at Sea is included.. what a year and a half!

Blessings and thanks to everyone.. I'm looking forward to forging ahead in 2005! Take care, and enjoy the holidays.
David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home