Saturday, November 26, 2005

Happy Goose Day

I'm up in San Francisco for Thanksgiving, and tomorrow will be returning to Santa Monica with odell to complete this round of editing. Since he left 2 weeks ago, I upgraded my G5 to Tiger (Mac OS 10.4.3) and Final Cut Pro Studio, with the new Blackmagic drivers. Finally the Blackmagic card in my system started to work correctly, and a number of other smaller issues were also resolved. Looking forward to a productive couple of weeks coming up.
Over the last few days I have shown the rough cut of the film to several friends and received good input. Mostly people seem to reinforce the ideas I already have in my mind about what needs to be changed, and the general consensus is that we are about 85% finished with the editorial aspect of the cutting. I dug through the edit myself after upgrading the suite, cut 4 minutes, and made some small changes. Will odell coming back into the editor's chair, we definitely should be ready to do some test screenings of the editorial cut by Christmas.

Happy Goose Day everyone!
David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home